Mamamusing is a blog that dedicated to providing moms (and soon-to-be-moms) with support, encouragement, information and ideas about raising children. Established in April 2013, Mamamusing is part of several blogging networks, has an increasing number of regular followers on Facebook and currently averages over 2,500 visitors per month. Mamamusing provides an opportunity to reach our audience in an informative and non-intrusive manner. I love Canadian products, but do not limit my reviews to Canadian-made products. Whether you are looking for paid banner placement, Facebook events/giveways, or product reviews, Mamamusing can help you.
- An actual product will be needed in a full size in order to thoroughly review it and will become the property of mamamusing. Items will not be returned.
- Products provided for review must be provided by the business and shipped to mamamusing at the cost of the supplier.
- After the review is posted, a link to the review will be provided.
- Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with the review will be free and posted at the same time as the review.
- mamamusing reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met, or if the product is not one I feel I can endorse
- The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links required.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertion or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence advertising content, topics or posts made. Content, advertising space or posts may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences are always given on these products. The opinions posted on this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.