1 14 oz. package shredded coconut, unsweetened (about 5 cups)
1 egg white
1 14 oz. can condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. (Figured this out the hard way – mine stuck to the tray!)
- Beat egg white in bowl about 30 seconds on medium speed (until egg forms soft peaks)
- Add coconut, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spoon onto lined cookie sheet using a small scoop.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until coconut is light brown. Let cool and enjoy!